Baystate Health Speech Pathologist, Inpatient,Per Diem in Springfield, Massachusetts
Baystate Health is seeking a Per-Diem Inpatient Speech Pathologist
What You Will Do:
- Evaluating patients and determining deficits related to speech, aural, language, fluency, and swallowing.
- Implementing treatment and intervention, which results in the development of abilities and/or remediation of deficiencies in these areas
What You Will Need:
- Master's Degree in SLP from an accredited institution;
- Certification of clinical competence from the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA);
- Current Massachusetts licensure.
- Pediatric experience and bi-lingual preferred.
Searching for an energetic, flexible, and knowledgeable Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is seeking a position with an experienced multidisciplinary team approach to rehabilitation
What You Need To Know:
- Per diem position
About Baystate Health
Baystate Health, a leading not-for-profit integrated health system, is transforming the delivery of health care to the communities it serves. Baystate Health (BH) is one of New England’s leading and largest integrated healthcare systems, serving more than 800,000 people throughout Western Massachusetts. With about 12,000 employees, a 1,200-member medical staff, and net patient service revenue of more than $2.3 billion, this dynamic and growing system includes an academic medical center, a children’s hospital and three community hospitals. It also includes a large multispecialty group, (Baystate Medical Practices), Baystate Home Health, Baystate Reference Laboratories, and Health New England, a 205,000-member health insurance company.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 82510
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Per Diem